Monday, October 27, 2014

72 hour Media fast

Hehehe...This was an interesting experience to do. Especially in this day and age where technology and media is a part of life. I follow fantasy football and decided to do the fast during the weekend. That was a mistake seeing how a lot of my players were injured and I couldn't change my roster at all. It is also terrible when I hung out with my friends and they would ask my why I would be playing someone on "injured reserved" and all I could tell them was I wasn't allowed on media. It was a struggle going to the gym and ignoring the the TVs around there showing news. It was a rough 3 days. I never knew how much media was a part of my life and how much I missed it. This fast opened my mind about media and that I should lay off it once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment